Statement of faith Home
' Every Word of God is Flawless...'
Unearthed Ministries purpose is to let God use us to instill a fervent passion for His infallible Word in the hearts of students, adults, and everyone we meet.
Our main purpose is to spread the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to proclaim how the Bible is trustworthy and reliable.
May it be said of us like it was said about the early Christians, “Those who have turned the world upside down have come here too…saying there is another king- Jesus.” (Acts 17:6-7).
Every sport award, academic grade, and achievement will eventually fade away and be forgotten, but the Word of the Lord will endure forever!
Jesus gave His entire life for us, it is only logical that we give our entire lives for Him. In the words of Mother Teresa, “Jesus is everything”.
1) The Bible (the 66 books Genesis through Revelation) is the complete and only inspired Word of God and His revelation to humanity. (2 Timothy 3:16)
2) The Scripture has supreme and total authority regarding everything it teaches. It is completely flawless and completely accurate. (Proverbs 30:5-6)
3) The Word is true in every area it touches including geography, historically, scientifically and spiritually. (this includes God’s account of creation as revealed in Genesis) (Isaiah 40:28)
4) Sinful man’s fallible opinion is never to be taken as truth over God’s perfect, flawless Word. (Romans 3:4)
5) No apparent, perceived or claimed evidence in any field can be valid if it contradicts the Scriptural record. (John 1:14)
1) The Godhead is triune: One God, three persons- God the father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Mark 1:9-11)
2) Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary (Luke 1:34-38)
3) Jesus is God incarnate. (John 1:1,14)
4) Jesus died on a cross for the sins of the entire world. (John 3:16, 1 John 2:2)
5) Jesus rose bodily from the grave and is able to forgive sin and conquer death for all those who place their faith in Him. (1 Corinthians 15:3-4)
6) Jesus ascended into heaven and is at the right hand of the Father. He will return to judge the living and the dead. (Revelation 22:2)
1) Jesus died and took the complete penalty of sin for all those who repent and place their faith in Him. (John 3:16, 1 John 2:2)
2) Man is sinful by nature and choice and must receive salvation from Jesus Christ to have eternal life in heaven. (Romans 3:10, Romans 3:23)
4) Jesus is the only way to heaven. (John 14:6)
5) There are only two places after death. For those who did not trust Jesus, eternal separation from God and conscious suffering for payment of their sin.